BersaLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for Bersa owners, enthusiasts, and non-owners alike -without fear of termination due to one's opinion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

The Rules... Empty
PostSubject: The Rules...   The Rules... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:11 am

Forums can get very hot at times, everyone is entitled to their opinion but I don't want anyone here to feel belittled, bullied, or unwelcome.
I and my (future) admin staff do not have the time (or desire) to babysit members. There will be members that the administrators wouldn't consider friends, but it's not our job to silence members that we don't agree with. If someone says something that breaks the site rules or is very offensive, the easiest method is to contact that member directly. They have the ability to edit their own posts, and if you ask politely they may choose to do so. If they decide not to, please report the post. The general rule of thumb is simple: Contribute to the site in an ethical, positive, or community-entertaining manner.

We all have our own beliefs no matter how rude they are. As the Admin of this site, I myself need to put my own feelings aside for the better of the group as a whole, and I urge you to do the same. This is an online community for people all over the globe with many different backgrounds. Please respect the time and effort I have put into making this place.

I feel the need to be specific as I do know where gun forums tend to get with things:

No attacks on any religion no matter how crazy they may sound to you
No bashing on Islam, or Muslims as a whole They are not all terrorists contrary to what Mason and Michael T in their all-knowing wisdom say. Discussions regarding things like the mosque construction in NY, Egyptian crisis, wars, conflicts, etc, etc... are all fine as long as it's kept civil!
No race bashing Period.
No bashing of one's gender, sexual orientation, preference, creed
Illegal Immigration -just use the word "illegals" and we'll be fine

Now for some guidelines that our liberated members may enjoy and find humorous-

Glocks- are not junk, they're used all over the world for a reason. Ugly...yes, but damned reliable and good shooters.
AK-47 and it's variants- they are welcomed here! I promise, we won't think you're a terrorist or make some ignorant jackass accusation that you are supporting Al Qaeda for buying them! In the words of Nicholas Cage- "An elegantly simple nine pound algemation of forged steel and plywood. It doesn't break, jam, or overheat. It'll shoot whether it's covered in mud or filled with sand. It's so easy, even a child can use it; and they do".
Spelling/Grammar- all I ask is that you do your best Laughing
Political discussion- ehh use your best judgement. I doubt we'll have any anti-gun, die-hard liberals sign up. If we do, let's try to liberate them as best we can.
Back to top Go down
https://bersalive.forumotion.com

The Rules...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BersaLive :: BersaLive :: Rules...-
Jump to: