BersaLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for Bersa owners, enthusiasts, and non-owners alike -without fear of termination due to one's opinion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Newnan, GA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello from Newnan, GA Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Newnan, GA   Hello from Newnan, GA EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Hi, I'm Eric. And I'm addicted to guns, among other hobbies which are all equally as expensive. Laughing I don't know much about this other forum everyone is talking about, but from the sounds of it I'm glad to have not been a member. Calvin and I have been friends for some time now, so of course I'm here to support his new forum. I bought his Thunder .380 from him a while back and I'm never giving it back! Smile My current collection is rather small at the moment, aside from a few normal rifles I have:

Bersa Thunder .380
Taurus Millennium Pro .45
Walther PK380
Walther P22
DPMS Arms Panther AR-15 in 5.56mm/.223

Here's the most recent shot of the AR:

Hello from Newnan, GA 5412200672_d43faf8b0d_z

And a group shot from a while back (before I had the PK380):

Hello from Newnan, GA 5235194116_d9c8bd0764_z

And the PK380:

Hello from Newnan, GA 5355744493_2b87a60e1d_z

Between the Bersa and the Walther .380, I notice I can shoot more accurately with the Bersa but the Walther fits in my hand better. However, they are both very accurate weapons.

Anyway, glad to be here!
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Newnan, GA   Hello from Newnan, GA EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:47 pm

cheers
Welcome Ripley!!! Glad to have you on board, and thank you for joining. I know with all your moderating on mx5atl and being a member of plenty of other forums... your time is well used up on the computer. I hope you'll stick around here and take part when you can!
Back to top Go down
https://bersalive.forumotion.com
duke51

duke51

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Newnan, GA   Hello from Newnan, GA EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:53 pm

WELCOME! Very impressed with your arsenal. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Newnan, GA   Hello from Newnan, GA EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Calvin wrote:
cheers
Welcome Ripley!!! Glad to have you on board, and thank you for joining. I know with all your moderating on mx5atl and being a member of plenty of other forums... your time is well used up on the computer. I hope you'll stick around here and take part when you can!
cheers

I'll do what I can to stay active, but since we found out today that my work computer doesn't like this site, it'll be from home . Laughing

duke51 wrote:
WELCOME! Very impressed with your arsenal. Smile
Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Newnan, GA   Hello from Newnan, GA EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:09 am

Didn't feel like starting a new thread just for this, so I'll put this here. This was given to me from a very good friend who finally got back from Afghanistan:

Hello from Newnan, GA 5454743355_fefcb73706_b

From left to right we have:
- Hat, Sun, Army Combat, Uniform, Type IV
- Impact CT Gloves
- ESS CDI Max Goggles, complete with clear & tinted lenses and Afghani sand/dust
- Black Ops Corp. Shoulder Holster
- Digital Camo Shoulder Holster

I do like new stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
RotorNutFD3S

RotorNutFD3S

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Newnan, GA   Hello from Newnan, GA EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Well, for whatever reason my old account was deleted, so now I'm back. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.mx5atlanta.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Newnan, GA   Hello from Newnan, GA Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Newnan, GA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BersaLive :: Welcome Section-
Jump to: