BersaLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for Bersa owners, enthusiasts, and non-owners alike -without fear of termination due to one's opinion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another newbie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jc57

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Greetings!

Congrats on the new forum. I saw a reference to your site over on another Bersa forum and thought I'd stop in to say Hi.

I've got a couple of Bersas along with several other brands. I'm trying to slowly get back into the shooting hobby after a long time away from it.

Hopefully I'll learn things from everyone and perhaps be able to contribute something to others along the way. Here's wishing you the best of luck with the new site.

JC57
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:08 pm

jc57 wrote:
Greetings!

Congrats on the new forum. I saw a reference to your site over on another Bersa forum and thought I'd stop in to say Hi.

I've got a couple of Bersas along with several other brands. I'm trying to slowly get back into the shooting hobby after a long time away from it.

Hopefully I'll learn things from everyone and perhaps be able to contribute something to others along the way. Here's wishing you the best of luck with the new site.

JC57

Thank you very much jc and welcome welcome welcome. I light up every time I get a new member! Your joining is plenty contribution as it is, but I hope you stick around and teach us some stuff as well!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bersalive.forumotion.com
duke51

duke51

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:22 am

Welcome JC. Pull up a chair and shoot the well you know what I mean.heheh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie Empty

Back to top Go down