BersaLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for Bersa owners, enthusiasts, and non-owners alike -without fear of termination due to one's opinion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new banner design

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

new banner design Empty
PostSubject: new banner design   new banner design EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:44 am

Alright ladies, I was thinking our banner needed some work, it was too dull and plain for our format syle, so I put a few together. I also got rid of that box around the logo. I would make a poll, but we're a small enough congregation that we don't need to. What do you prefer....

Plain-
new banner design Bersalivebanner-2-1

Blue-
new banner design Bersalivebanner-2-1-1

Neon-
new banner design Bersalivebanner-2-1-2

Color invert-
new banner design Bersalivebanner-2-1-3

Nightvision-
new banner design Bersalivebanner-2-1-5

Soft-
new banner design Bersalivebanner-2-1-4

Then the current one I came up with thats up right now on the main page. I changed the neon color after I made this posting.
Back to top Go down
https://bersalive.forumotion.com
duke51

duke51

new banner design Empty
PostSubject: Re: new banner design   new banner design EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:17 am

I like the "color invert"
Back to top Go down
pistolpete

new banner design Empty
PostSubject: Re: new banner design   new banner design EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:57 am

i prefer the "plain" one". i think it's more reflective of what Bersas exemplify. i.e. nothing fancy or romantic. no bright lights, red carpets or movie-star good looks. straight up "what you see is what you get".

not a lot of hype, plain jane (not to say Bersas are plain janes), you get the idea.

PP
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

new banner design Empty
PostSubject: Re: new banner design   new banner design EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:17 pm

pistolpete wrote:
i prefer the "plain" one". i think it's more reflective of what Bersas exemplify. i.e. nothing fancy or romantic. no bright lights, red carpets or movie-star good looks. straight up "what you see is what you get".

not a lot of hype, plain jane (not to say Bersas are plain janes), you get the idea.

PP
if i ever switch to a white based format, then i'll use that banner. right now it all matches and is pretty catchy
Back to top Go down
https://bersalive.forumotion.com
Lance39

Lance39

new banner design Empty
PostSubject: Re: new banner design   new banner design EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Test
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new banner design Empty
PostSubject: Re: new banner design   new banner design Empty

Back to top Go down

new banner design
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BersaLive :: Forum discussion-
Jump to: