An online community for Bersa owners, enthusiasts, and non-owners alike -without fear of termination due to one's opinion.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

From St. Louis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lance39

Lance39

From St. Louis Empty
PostSubject: From St. Louis   From St. Louis EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Glad to be a member of this new forum and I wish great things for it - as well as wholesale migration from that other forum so I can reconnect with a lot of friends.

About myself: I live in a suburb of St. Louis, MO and purchased my first firearm when it became clear the election of 2008 was not going to go my way.

After time out for a heart attack (that WAS NOT Bush's fault) I earned my CCW permit and began adding firearms to my collection. Sadly, all were lost in a plague of locusts that swept through Missouri like a plague of locusts, so I'm sure BATFE has no further interest in my activities.

In my spare time I write western novels under my real name - Erv Bobo - and some are available at Amazon.com and the entire collection at lulu.com.

Thanks to Duke51 and NCFlyfisher for alerting me to this forum and a hearty welcome to the next shooters to join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

From St. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Re: From St. Louis   From St. Louis EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Lance39 wrote:
Glad to be a member of this new forum and I wish great things for it - as well as wholesale migration from that other forum so I can reconnect with a lot of friends.

About myself: I live in a suburb of St. Louis, MO and purchased my first firearm when it became clear the election of 2008 was not going to go my way.

After time out for a heart attack (that WAS NOT Bush's fault) I earned my CCW permit and began adding firearms to my collection. Sadly, all were lost in a plague of locusts that swept through Missouri like a plague of locusts, so I'm sure BATFE has no further interest in my activities.

In my spare time I write western novels under my real name - Erv Bobo - and some are available at Amazon.com and the entire collection at lulu.com.

Thanks to Duke51 and NCFlyfisher for alerting me to this forum and a hearty welcome to the next shooters to join.

WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE BOARD LANCE! It's great to have you here, and hope you re-connect with your friends. I'm glad you survived your heart attack that wasn't Bush's fault and then got a gun. Dubya himself would have liked your decision. I actually feel honored to have an author on my forum. My g/f actually works for booklogix publishing a small competitor to lulu.com. Enjoy your stay, and thank you for joining!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bersalive.forumotion.com
duke51

duke51

From St. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Re: From St. Louis   From St. Louis EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:17 pm

HEY ERV! Glad to see ya again. I think things will be a lot better here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ncflyfisher

ncflyfisher

From St. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Re: From St. Louis   From St. Louis EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Hello Lance39,

Nice to hear from you Very Happy

How's that snow in your part of the area?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance39

Lance39

From St. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Re: From St. Louis   From St. Louis EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:04 am

Good to have you here, Fly.

Today we had temps above freezing and we're supposed to be unseasonable warm for the next two or three days. A lot of the snow and ice will melt but those kind of temps sometimes bring tornadoes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

From St. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Re: From St. Louis   From St. Louis Empty

Back to top Go down

From St. Louis
Page 1 of 1