BersaLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for Bersa owners, enthusiasts, and non-owners alike -without fear of termination due to one's opinion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What you would like to see on bersalive?

Go down 
+2
duke51
Calvin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lance39

Lance39

What you would like to see on bersalive? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you would like to see on bersalive?   What you would like to see on bersalive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Calvin wrote:
Lance39 wrote:
Don't know if this is a problem, a clitch or what, but...
When I sign on, categories have a red emblem in the far left column, making it easy to know where to find new posts.
However, when I select one category, everything goes back to blue.

Lance when it goes to all the threads within that category look for a little yellow/white paper or folder looking icon in front of the thread. It's small, but that indicates the unread threads in that category

Maybe I wasn't clear: Every category on the board turns blue, not just the threads in a particular category.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: What you would like to see on bersalive?   What you would like to see on bersalive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:26 pm

What you would like to see on bersalive? - Page 2 Forumshit
Back to top Go down
https://bersalive.forumotion.com
duke51

duke51

PostSubject: Re: What you would like to see on bersalive?   What you would like to see on bersalive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Erv, once you click on a post, it turns blue so you know there is nothing new posted and that you allready read everything in it.
Back to top Go down
Lance39

Lance39

PostSubject: Re: What you would like to see on bersalive?   What you would like to see on bersalive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:38 pm

duke51 wrote:
Erv, once you click on a post, it turns blue so you know there is nothing new posted and that you allready read everything in it.

Makes sense, but let me see if I can make this clear.
I sign on and in the far left column are oblong symbols. The one ny the Bersa .380 category is red (new posts, right?)
Also, the one on Concealed Carry is red. (More new posts)
When I click on the Bersa .380 category, it turns blue - but so does the other one - the category I've not yet visited.
It's not really a problem, just thought it might be a glitch and I should call it to Cal's attention.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: What you would like to see on bersalive?   What you would like to see on bersalive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Lance39 wrote:
duke51 wrote:

Makes sense, but let me see if I can make this clear.
I sign on and in the far left column are oblong symbols. The one ny the Bersa .380 category is red (new posts, right?)
Also, the one on Concealed Carry is red. (More new posts)
When I click on the Bersa .380 category, it turns blue - but so does the other one - the category I've not yet visited.
It's not really a problem, just thought it might be a glitch and I should call it to Cal's attention.

do me a favor and go post a reply in 2 diff categories. just write some bs like "test" when you reply.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Admin
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: What you would like to see on bersalive?   What you would like to see on bersalive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:18 pm

everything worked fine for me. categories stayed red until i clicked on them
Back to top Go down
Lance39

Lance39

PostSubject: Re: What you would like to see on bersalive?   What you would like to see on bersalive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Glad it works for you.
For me it's no problem.
Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you would like to see on bersalive?   What you would like to see on bersalive? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What you would like to see on bersalive?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BersaLive :: Forum discussion-
Jump to: